Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, June 8, 2012

welcome baby

I am so happy to be back to getting more stitching time in....I had quite a few days that I didn't stitch but maybe 15 minutes. So much running here and there and sit down time found me falling asleep. ;)
I started this sampler well into the pregnancy of the recipient but thought I would be finished and just have to add the name and details when the baby was born. Well she arrived before I finished...I will pick out a frame today and hopefully get it to her before the baby is one month old in a week or so.
This is from a 2008 issue of JCS. It is Vermillion ladybug baby sampler.


I also have another finish but can't show it yet till it is received by it's recipient, as to when I don't know yet.

The mother's day carrot etui and accessories was a hit and my talented mother did as I hoped and was able to finish the finishing on it to serve it's purpose as an etui. She was thrilled by it all and especially the scissors that she had unknowingly picked out to go along with it.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a beautiful sampler!!!! Just love the colours and the lady bugs are too sweet!

Happy Stitching

Rita said...

Beautiful!

April Warner said...

That is wonderful. Do you still have this pattern? Would you be willing to share it? One of my best friends is expecting and ladybugs are her absolute favorite. Would love to do this for her. Or maybe a link to where I could buy it please? Thank you and great work. warneraa2@comcast.net