Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in July

I finished up Victoria Sampler's Jingle Bells Xmas tree farm last night. I love doing her samplers, and this one doesn't have any hardanger or drawn thread areas which I think is a first for me on doing VS pieces.
I used Jazlyn Silver skies fabric and used silks although I substituted with colors I had on hand of NP & au ver a soie(though they are very close to what was called for). Off to my mom it goes as she asked me to stitch this for her.



11 comments:

And This Little Pig said...

Lovely finish Teresa, your Mom will be pleased.
LiBBiE in Oz

Vickie said...

ooOoo! That is beautiful! What a grand gift.

Melissa said...

LOVE this finish! Now I want this pattern too!!!

Your mom is one lucky woman :)

Happy Stitching

Melissa

Rita said...

Teresa, it's gorgeous! VS has so many beautiful designs...and I've never stitched one....yet.

Grit said...

Das sieht wunderschön aus.
LG Grit

Teresa said...

It looks beautiful.(translation for Grit)

Tracy J said...

Pretty!

Cindy's Stitching said...

love this piece. the thought of snow in this heat.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh how very gorgeous!

Penny said...

Beautiful finish! Sweet of you to stitch this for your mom! :)

belle said...

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.
You have some beautiful stitching on here.
Your VS finish is just beautiful.