Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Less=More

I just finished the first part of Lizzie Kate's less/more series(will wait to put beads and charm on all parts when it out of the q snaps for good). I am doing the series as one piece but not leaving out the bottom row as the optional chart shows. I'm hoping it will look as nice as I think it will....
Off to get new tires put on the car then back to some more stitching this afternoon I hope. We were to get rain today and it really looked like it, but the radar shows the solid wall of water coming across the state dissipating by the time it got here....figures...;(

4 comments:

Patty C. said...

Your first part looks great!

Denise said...

Very pretty Teresa, can't wait to see more. My grand daughter is laying down to take a nap now so I will be doing some stitching this afternoon also.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Melissa said...

I love it! I have "Whine Less, Breath More". Haven't stitched yet but I can't wait :)

Happy Stitching!

Melissa

Miss LindaLee said...

Love the first part. Love the colors and as always, you're stitching is perfect.

So many hot and parched areas all over the states this summer. I'm really looking forward to fall this year.