Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, August 31, 2012

a French piece

I'm waiting on part 3 of the LK mystery sampler to arrive so I pulled out a freebie from a Designer I've never heard of....Dessins DHC-Bird's Roundelay. I got this from my LNS after market last spring.  I used a Waterlilies color on a piece of linen from my stash.
Now I'm off to find something else quick to stitch....I think I may do a Halloween little pillow from another freebie given to me. We are waiting for the remnants of Isaac to arrive. We need over 6" of rain and they are saying it would take 12" to make up for our drought....a nice steady all weekend rain would be nice. (sorry, holiday plans that may be ruined)

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your stitching the chart is so pretty, ad love the colour thread you used .
We have loads of rain water, would you like some ?
We need some sunshine only a few days of it this Summer, hugs.

lynda said...

Love that design...it looks so pretty with that thread!

Linda said...

What a pretty piece Teresa. I love the floss color. I've been reading your blog for quite a while and just became a follower. (thought I was)

Linda