Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall

The temperatures are a little cooler and we did get some rain yesterday/last night. Still need a lot more but we will take what we get.
On Saturday I finished up the Leaves pattern from Prairie Schooler Pumpkins. I will try to finish it as a standup as they show. I stitched it on a piece of fabric I had that was a bit lighter than the Cognac I had that it called for. 




4 comments:

Vickie said...

ooOoo! That is beautiful. So different. Have not seen that. =)

Cat said...

Hello

Beautiful stitching, I love the colours.

Cat x

Linda said...

Great job Teresa. I love the fabric color.

Linda

handmade said...

What a beautiful leaves and beautiful colors and the fabric you used it perfect !!!!