Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

TaDa

 I have finished the Lizzie Kate Less/More series...here is hate less, love more

And here it is all as one....I did some changes...I didn't leave out the bottom border motif on each as called for when doing as one piece and only did the top of the final border and changed the colors for it. 
I will probably finish this as a bellpull or fabric framed piece as I've done on another series of hers and will also do on the Halloween one, which reminds me I need to pull that out also and take them and have my mom help me with the assembly.

5 comments:

Patty C. said...

Beautiful work!

Penny said...

A beautiful finish and such pretty colors!

Christine said...

Congrats on this beautiful finish! I love the message behind this one.

Linda said...

Congrats on the finish Teresa. It turned out great.

Linda

Linda K's Creativity Works said...

Hi Theresa...

Congratulations on your finish....I love reading your Blog....you are a inspiration to me.

Linda K, Railroad