Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Celebrations

I went to 'Meet the Designers' night at Celebrations and it was quite nice....we got to see the class projects which I know influenced a lot of ladies to go ahead and sign up for some classes they were on the fence about. Theresa from Shakespeare's Peddler gave a wonderful talk about Reproduction Samplers she is charting.

I pulled out several things to work on while there this week/weekend. This Shepherd's bush Halloween Roll was done except for the hemstitching and putting together....well the hemstitching is now done.

3 comments:

butterfly said...

I really like this one, you do work fast.hugs.

Mii Stitch said...

The Halloween Roll looks really nice with all the little buttons!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

I do love Theresa's Reproduction Samplers she does such a lovely job with them right? SB Halloween Roll is very pretty I think I may have to get that one. Happy Stitching!