Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I love nature

especially bees, flowers and anything fall colors. This Birds of a feather chart called Bitter Flower sampler is the prettiest sampler. I stitched it over 2 on 40 ct. Bittersweet. It ended up being 4.5 x 7.5.  The lower case alphabet didn't have the letter h and I would have left it that way except the upper case alphabet DID have it...so I moved some letters over and fit it in so I wouldn't have to answer multiple questions as to why there is a missing h in one of the alphabets. LOL

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Very, very nice colors on this one Teresa. I would have added the h also. It woulda drove me nuts!

butterfly said...

Lovely, I also love nature.

Patty C. said...

Such a beautiful piece!

Rita said...

Beautiful finish!

annalizard said...

So cute!
Annalisa