Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, September 14, 2012

It's getting to be that time of year

We are having nice crisp evenings and mornings....being a bit rural we are easily down into the 40's at night. so nice for the windows to be open and give that hard worked AC a break before it did break. The wonderful smell of fires burning(bonfires) and the feeling of fall coming. I don't like the thought of not so nice coloring because of our drought and I definitely don't like the shorter days.

I like these little quick stitches that are the extras from Lizzie Kate's Mystery sampler series. I should be receiving part 3 from 123stitch hopefully today so I can get back to the larger sampler. I had scraps of fabric that I used for the bonus charts and I used Weeks Mascara on these two.


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the smalls and especially the fabric you used for Spooky! Sooooo pretty.

I love fall and the smell of burning wood. I think there's something a little nostalgic about it for me. I also simply love the smell of a little bit of frost in the mornings ;)

Have a great weekend!

Melissa

Deb said...

Two cute little finishes!

blue star stitcher said...

Cute smalls, I stitched the spooky one on a purple linen and loved it. I like the color you used on Haunted.

Ranae said...

Love em'

Ele said...

Hello Teresa,

lovely cross stitch designs and beautiful embroderies

greetings from Germany
Gabriele

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely work! ☺