Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mystery solved

Here is part 3 of Lizzie Kate's Mystery sampler Very Scary.


and here is the whole piece
 
My friend Christi has had hers done for a week or so and pointed out about the bottom border that it doesn't look finished...I agreed so we both did a bit of extra stitching on it...each with different results.

The charts are going into my sale album...see my photobucket link in my profile or click the sale tab above


Also, here are the Snow Belles so far....awaiting the release of the next 3 ladies. The picture of the fabric doesn't look like the blush 'for the cure' pink that it is in person

7 comments:

Joy said...

Congratulations Teresa! Love the addition to the border.

Mii Stitch said...

Wow, they both look really nice! Well done ☺

Mii Stitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shari said...

wow, love the stitching on all of them......I haven't started 'collecting' the snowbelles yet, but I am sure I will, eventually!!!

butterfly said...

Great stitching, love your header.hugs.

Denise said...

Great finish and Lovely Stitching!
Have a great week
Happy Stitching
Denise

Linda said...

Congrats on the finishes Teresa. Theyturned out great.

Linda