Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Let is snow.....but not for real

I am NOT ready for the real thing here...but it sure is fun stitching Snow & snowmen. Here is part 5 of Lizzie Kate's 6 fat snowmen with the chart extra part stitched also.
I'm on the last snowman then hopefully on to the last 3 SnowBelles with something else stitched in between as I won't pick up those charts till later in the week. Hmmm what to stitch next?

4 comments:

Miss LindaLee said...

What great colors in this winter piece! I love it and you're doing a great job!

Linda Lee from Cross’N My Stitches

Mii Stitch said...

So sweet!

Shari said...

gorgeous.....more & more ready to pull mine out & start.....
and then I am going to start seeing the belles...I am doomed!!!

Joy said...

Looks wonderful Teresa!