Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Snowmen

Here is the 2nd chart of the Lizzie Kate 6 fat men series....Snow House. Oops....I see I need to add the couple of backstitches on the windows....oh well, will be a complete finish in a few moments. Snowflake buttons to be added at the end, which also reminds me I need to find some more of them....They aren't JABCO buttons, at least they aren't in their catalog.
It's been a bit nippy here and even so much so that some rain we got last weekend had some sleet in it....ugh...too soon for me.
It's supposed to be warmer today and later in the week which will be a nice reprieve.

3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Well done, it looks very pretty

butterfly said...

So pretty, I love snowmen , and the little footsteps, hugs.

Deb said...

Cute, cute, snowman! That is really cute with the footsteps too!

We've been getting colder weather here too. No sleet, but our first frost the other night. Winter is definitely coming and it seems to be coming a little sooner than usual.