Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Moving along

 Here are a couple more quick stitches....well, the Pine Mountain Snow Brr-ds took a little more than 'quick', but still these are nice to fill in when working on larger pieces. Excuse the wrinkles....it's soft flannel that didn't stay flat on the scanner. I need to stuff it now with a small pillow.

This one is Shepherd's Bush Santa's Fill. Also came with the Jill Rensel mats.

Going to raid my stash to see if there are any more quick ones I'm wanting to do before going back to my WIPS.

8 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

I like the snowman - adorable - the shepherds bush is sweet as well - hugs and stitches, Amanda

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely work!

Vickie said...

They are both sweet. I just love the second one with the Jill Rensel mats.
http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Congrats on 2 more great finishes Teresa. They are really pretty.

Linda

Denise said...

Both of these pieces are adorable.
Happy Stitching
Denise

marly said...

I'm catching up on reading and my goodness! You've got quite a few ****man stitched! I refuse to say or type that s word yet.

SUSIE WILSON said...

I love the finishes, and the matting by Jill Rensel is so cute. Are you planning on selling the Pine Mt snowman pattern, if so could you please email me or leave a message on my blog. Thanks

susieq426@msn.com

Brigitte said...

Isn't it great to stitch some small designs between the big projects? I always love doing this, it's always a nice change and then I go back to my big WIPs with new motivation.
Great pieces!