Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Next stage for snowmen redwork

Last year I embroidered snowman blocks from Crabapple Hill Winter Wonderland.
 
Here are the blocks my mom set together and I just recently finished the turkey stitch in between each block.

And now here is the quilt with the outer blocks set in.

Next up Mom will put the binding & backing on then will quilt it.

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Stunning! It already looks fantastic ☺ Well done to the both of you, great team work!!

Rita said...

Beautiful!!!

butterfly said...

Another great stitch, hugs.

Deb said...

It looks wonderful Teresa. I love those stitcheries!

Cattinka said...

I am just about to start making this qult. I like yours a lot!
KATRIN W.