Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm Back

with some pictures finally. Seems like I am starting on and working on several things but not getting any finishes the last couple of weeks. Will probably get a few all at once this way though.
Here is Ice Queen from LK Snow Belles that was finished over a week ago. I love the color(For the Cure) of this fabric but not caring for the 30ct open feel. But it will all be okay.


And a friend lent me this chart that I was just itching to do. I didn't stitch much over the holiday but did get some x's in on Saturday evening.Plum Street Sampler Halloweenies. I did switch the color for the dog on the right. I didn't use any CC, but Weeks or GAST instead.



Hope everyone's holiday was a good one.

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Nice little designs. The snowman is my favourite, he looks really pretty! Well done, Mii x

Vickie said...

Very nice. I love that color also, For the Cure.

Patty C. said...

Darling LK

Gray Bonnet said...

Halloweenies!!! I just love that design, I've never seen it before! Adorable!:)

butterfly said...

All so lovely, hugs.