Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snow Belles

are done just in time for our cold weather....I hear we had some flurries(that melted) Monday night but it was dark out and I wasn't watching for them.

Here is/are Lizzie Kate Snow Belles on For the cure (pink) fabric. The piece is just draped for picture taking and not stretched so is a bit askew. I put a piece of white behind it but it still doesn't show pink enough in the photo.

Now I'm back to stitching on my Hands to Work sampler. I also am closing up my set of Blackbird Designs Halloween stockings so hope to have those to show....they've been stitched for a year or two but I am just getting the finishing done on them(with my mom's help of setting them up for sewing together).

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely finish!

Melissa said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish!!! I've been thinking of doing this but just never got around to ordering it... and now I have wayyyy to many projects coming up. I think I would be satisfied to stitch christmas/wintery stuff alllllll year long :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Snowbelles us darling!!! Can't wait to see your stockings :)

Rita said...

So cute!

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations on such an adorable finish!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Looking forward to seeing these framed - great job!

Grit said...

Wunderschön.
I love your blog, I will follow you now.
Liebe Grüße Grit