Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Well.....

 I have been working on a couple of things....One I ran out of SNC a week or so back so while waiting for a friend to bring it from Cecelia's retreat this weekend I worked on this Goode Huswife's The sparrow. It's on 40ct. linen over 2 with DMC.  And just in case you were interested...this chart is spoken for.

After finishing the Goode Huswife chart on Saurday I finished up a partial start on M Designs 'Katelyn'. It's on 40ct white over 2 using SNC Jellybean.
Sunday was such a cold rainy day that it was a good movie day for DD & I with DH deer hunting. Needless to say, lots of stitching time on Sunday after church and lunch with family.
This is Bent Creek's freebie 'One dozen'. It really was a quick stitch, only 4 DMC colors on 28 ct. natural linen. It's on a slant because it's a tad too long for the scanner.

I've started a little PS ornament but I'm not into it...so it will probably be put aside(it's on dark fabric)to find something else to stitch while I wait to meet up with my pony express delivery of floss. I really need to sit down with my finishes and finish some of them up.....Have a box of frames a friend gave me & I need to make an inventory to see if any of them fit some of my finishes as is.

9 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Teresa, you have been such a busy bee this weekend!!! I can't believe how many items you have managed to stitch

Vickie said...

I agree! You are speedy. I hope you find frames that work in that box.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

My goodness, so pretty each and every one! The Goode Huswife, Bent Creek and M Designs...all gorgeous and varied and beautiful! ;)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Such pretties all finished and gorgeous!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

BEAUTIFULLY and GORGEOUSLY done :)
Love the Goode Huswife and the Bent Creek peices, how sweet both of them stitched up!

Barb said...

What a shame it is spoken for it is a gorgeous design and finished so beautifully. Love the other two too.

Linda said...

Congrats on the finishes Teresa. You did an awesome job on all of them.

Linda

Patty C. said...

I love The Sparrow- gorgeous!

Shannon Meyer said...

Wow, you have been very busy. Love the Good Huswife piece. My dd would also love the colors in Katelyn.