Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

I wait

 I purchased this pattern quite a few years ago at Hands to Work's trunk show at my LNS. I used more than one skein of Silk N color so I had to put it aside for a bit waiting to get the new skein. It originally called for one shade of brown silk (NPI) and on vintage exemplar but I like to change things around.


 Hands to Work
I wait for the Lord
40ct. Light Exemplar
Thread Gatherer SNC Chocolate Caramel
16 x 17



This chart is going into my sale album. See either here on the Sale tab or my photobucket albums.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

That is fabulous!

butterfly said...

Very nice. Hugs

Joyce Clark Frank said...

What a beautiful piece. I enjoy your blog and think others should know about it, so I have chosen you for the Liebster Award.
http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com

Charlene ♥ SC said...

That is beautiful, Teresa. The color you chose is lovely!

Scattered Threads said...

Very nice Teresa and love the verse too.
Jackie

Grit said...

Fantastic.
Liebe Grüße Grit