Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Not so Itty Bitty

I don't have it written down(that I can find) when I started this....I know it was after Sept 2011 as that is when it was purchased, and after Feb 2012 as I finished the Teensy Weensy which I started first. Here is Keslyn's Itty Bitty over 2 on 40ct. using some called for colors and some of my chosing.
Keslyn Itty Bitty
40ct. white linen
various SNC, gloriana, weeks & waterlilies

8 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Its beautiful!

Sharon said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats!

natalyK said...

A gorgeous finish! Congratulations.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

i can see some of those threads must have been lovely to work with - beautiful work - hugs, Amanda

Sarah Beth said...

That is awesome. I love it. Do you intend to keep the pattern? If not I might want to buy it from you.

butterfly said...

Very pretty.

Grit said...

Wow, this stitching looks so fantastic.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Brigitte said...

It's looking very beautiful. Great finish.