Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ahhhhh

I love this piece...it was tedious but fun to do....40 ct. silk gauze(over 1 petit). It measures 3 3/4 x 4 3/4. Love everything about this....the acorns, fall leaves and the wonderful prayer.

Erica Michaels
We are blessed
silk gauze stitched by Teresa Dorn
1-2013

This week is loaded with the first of the hockey season....3 games in the last 4 nights and more to come yet this week....this = lots of stitching time so Wahoo I will get some finishes in watching the St. Louis Blues do wonderfully.

6 comments:

Karen said...

What a pretty finish!

Shannon Meyer said...

This is just beautiful!!! I love stitching over 1, but on 40 ct? WOW!!!

Vickie said...

Well Teresa, I know exactly what it took to get that done, as I stitched up an Erica Michaels last fall. So tiny and awesome!

Kim said...

Beautiful!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely stitching!

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Just simply stunning