Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Catch up


I don't have any new finishes to show.....I've been working on 2 Wips and making good progress.
Here are 5 ornaments I've stitched last year but I still haven't done any finishing.
LHN

Full Circle
HoHoHo
Blue Ribbon Designs
Woodsy Winter

PS
Winter's Eve

PS
bunny freebie card


Also, here are 3 things I've done for my mom. She made a pillow out of 3 of the PS Santas then framed two of the pictures. She likes more room between the stitching and the frame. I think she does a wonderful job of lacing and will be recruited to do all of my lacing so I can frame things up a bit less expensively by just purchasing the frames.
PS
Santas
stitched years ago

Drawn Thread
Button Tree
stitched years ago

Victoria Sampler
Xmas Tree Farm
stitched 2012
And here is the name tree given to my niece this Christmas. Hobby Lobby had a perfect frame already for it.
M Designs
Katelyn name tree
stitched 2012



6 comments:

Grit said...

Beautiful stitching.
I love the Victorian Sampler Xmas Tree Farm.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Ruth said...

Love all the little ornaments and what great framing. A great way to start framing inexpensively if you can get your Mom to do the lacing! It can be very expensive.

Mii Stitch said...

Oooo Button Tree is my favourite! Very pretty design

Eva said...

Lovely Stitching, as always! and your Mom does a great job of lacing! I wish she could do mine, too!

What is the name of the LHN design, stitch in white and green? I can't seem to find it on their site, and I think I need it!

Eva

Brigitte said...

Very nice ornaments that you stitched last year. And the finished projects are really beautiful, the framed ones and the pillow. Great idea!

Denise SA said...

Love your finishes