Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, January 21, 2013

First finish for 2013

I started the SamSarah Farmer's Market series as I posted earlier....here is Pea....I've started on onion next.
I'm parking the threads for the continuing pattern at top and bottom. some of those won't be completely crossed till I get to the end of the row. These have cute glass beads to add at the end....one of them will end up being a bug....so adorable.

4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

So pretty! Anxious to watch this garden grow ;)

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Teresa, that pea is just too stinking cute

butterfly said...

Lovely start Teresa, your stitching is beautiful , hugs.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

This is going to be adorable! Great progress.