Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Frame search

I have a box of odd sized frames and was inventorying them. In my quest and pulling finishes to put in them I ran across my last finish of 2012 that I didn't show....As much as I like Prairie Schooler, this was only my 2nd (oops, forgot the ornaments) 4th PS finish for 2012.

It's a freebie bookmark called recipe that I changed to my initials.

I found 11 frames that I believe will work for some of my pieces.....a good start as well as the 10 or so that I already had put aside for other pieces.....only about 200 more to finish up. LOL  I know I'm not the only one that hangs or sticks in a drawer most of their finishes.....if I won the lottery I would go to town framing the rest but until then it's a few at a time.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Wow! I couldn't leave that many unfinished Teresa! Well, good for you getting 10 done! Gotta start somewhere right?