Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Today is a busy day for me....I take down Christmas decorations and put up Snowmen decos for January. Also a good time to deep clean those rooms again since they will be less cluttered.
Right now I am at my desk going through the files to burn unneeded papers for 2012 and set up the rest of the tax papers and get all warranty items in their designated folder....in other words catching up on paperwork and purging unneeded. I always feel good when this is done as it's a fresh start each year. So I've done a tiny bit of cleanup here on my blog and have my finishes list for 2013 ready to start filling in. I had 82 finishes for 2012 less than the 114 for 2011 but that's okay, I had some nice sized pieces in there too and any more than 1 is GREAT in my mind.

I also added a bunch of fabric and some patterns to my sales albums in photobucket....they aren't shown individually on my sale page here but you can get the links there to go to photobucket albums individually. Also there is a for postage only album that I would LOVE to completely clear out.

3 comments:

annalizard said...

May 2013 be filled with love, health, happiness for you and your families!
Annalisa

butterfly said...

Happy New Year, and happy stitching.

Brigitte said...

You accomplished a lot last year. Wishi ng you a successful new stitching year!