Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, February 18, 2013

My oversight your bonus


LOL, I just finished this piece and went to enter the info into my database....alas there was already a finish date entered....I went back to my pictures and yes, I've stitched this before. Sooooo, I will do a drawing for this finished stitching. Will draw on Friday morning 2/22/13 so leave a comment if you wish to win this. I am going to redo the beads though since I can see the carry over threads on the picture, that won't take me too long to redo.
Cinnamon Hearts
Autumnal Pumpkins

7 comments:

Donna G. said...

How funny! I've not stitched anything in duplicate (unless it was planned.....like for gifts) but I have BOUGHT duplicate patterns. And as you are doing with your stitched piece, a stitching friend would be the recipient of the duplicate pattern.

Thanks for sharing with your followers. It is a lovely piece.

Kay said...

How funny for you! Also, how kind of you to share such a lovely piece of cross stitch. I would love to win it and give it a happy home.
ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

Ellen said...

Beautiful stitching! Sure would love to own this piece, thank you for the chance!

I normally do not stitch the same design again unless it is to be gifted!

Hugs,

Lisa V said...

Such a sweet little design, I would love to be included in the draw, thanks.

Eva said...

How funny! I often bought the same chart twice by accident, but I have not yet stitched a chart more than once unless it was on purpose. I shouldn't laugh, because I will probably do the same thing someday soon!

Thanks for including me in the drawing!

Judy Walker said...

I love that design. Who is the designer? This would make a great recovery project as I lie here in bed unable to stitch just yet. Recovery not going so well but I'm determined and you know how stubborn I can be!!!

butterfly said...

You must have loved this design to stitch it twice, I would love to be the new owner, hugs.