Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Progress

 Here is my progress on two ongoing wips and two new starts.

This one is a commissioned piece. Dimensions kit on 18ct. navy.  This is the area of 1/2 stitches that I'm starting with.
Dimensions
Hidden Spirit
Cinnamon Hearts
Pumpkins
Worked a little on this last week before the 2 new starts.
Carriage House Samplings
Quaker medallion Sampler 
Also worked on this a little last week at my stitch club.
ByGone Stitches
Quaker Virtues

3 comments:

Ranae said...

Super cool WIP's

Grit said...

Wonderful stitching. I love the Quaker so much.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Brigitte said...

You had a great stitching week stitching on your WIPs and on two new starts.