Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, February 22, 2013

We have a winner & I have a finish

Congratulations! Donna G....you won the Pumpkins stitched piece.  I've messaged you to get your mailing address. Thank you all who entered.
Here is Lizzie Kate's Promise me....I did a few changes...balloon instead of heart, honey pot instead of basket and colored the owl's eyes & beak. We have some Winnie the Pooh fabric to frame it with....don't know if it will be a pillow or a hanging piece.
Lizzie Kate
Promise Me
Gast & Weeks
Meadow Rue fabric

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

It's a very sweet little stitching Teresa!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

That's really sweet!

Donna G. said...

What a cute piece!

Mylene said...

A beautiful finish! Congrats!!

butterfly said...

Congrats to Donna, love the L/K one, hugs.

Rita said...

I love this design. Great job!

Kay said...

Lovely design, I think this will be very popular this year. Congrats to Donna.