Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday surprise

I had a milestone birthday this last weekend and it was a great weekend. At stitch club yesterday a friend (who will also be hitting that milestone this year) brought me a surprise. A yummy personal size cake. It's CHOCOLATE! :) And isn't it pretty.  Thank you Sandy. 

PS: I did share with my family.

9 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! Cake looks yummy ☺

Carol said...

Happy Birthday, Teresa--welcome to "the 50s!!"

Vickie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Rita said...

Happy birthday! The cake looks wonderful.

When I turned 50 my sister made up a 50 lollipop bouquet with a sign that said "50 Sucks!" lol!

Mylene said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Teresa.

What a lovely lovely cake!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Happy Birthday, Teresa, Happy Birthday to you! Celebrate all year!

Kevin said...

Hope you had a great birthday. I just discovered your blog. You have some wonderful finishes here!

handmade said...

Happy birthday to you !!!!!

Sandy F. said...

You're welcome!