Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Fast Paced

Last night was a wonderful Blues Hockey game....it was such a fast paced game that I found myself whipping through the border on this piece and I got it done sooner than I figured I would.
Here is Carriage House Samplings Quaker Medallion Sampler
Carriage House Samplings
Quaker Medallion Sampler
white evenweave
DMC
I need to make an area where I can pin up my pieces that aren't framed to be able to take a flat picture....this one is draped over a pillow so a bit skewed on the right side.
Pattern is already spoken for.

6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Very pretty, well done!

Rita said...

Beautiful!

Linda said...

Congrats on a great finish.

Linda

Grit said...

This is so beautiful.

Greetings from Germany, Grit

butterfly said...

Looks great, hugs.

Miss LindaLee said...

Teresa! You're flying through this piece girlfriend. Beautiful job and I love all the colors in it. It's so fulfilling to be able to see progress on our pieces.
LindaLee from
CrossN' My Stitches