Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fruit of the Spirit

I've had this pattern since Monique first put it out. The design just popped out to me. It was a fairly quick stitch and I used Gast as called for but switched out the pink for one that was a darker dye lot...The blue should be darker too but I like it this way too.
My Mark Fruit of the Spirit
white evenweave
Gast fibers
The chart will be going in my sale box.....remember I have a sale page here but it in no way has ALL of my sale items....to see them all you can visit my photobucket album(link on sale page).

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on a great finish. I love the colors.

Linda

Rita said...

I love this one too!