Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, April 8, 2013

arghhhh

I sat down to stitch a little this afternoon and my 24w ott light was flickering a little....It's probably about 3 years old. Well, the bulb finally went out....yes I can see but it's not the same....a trip to Michaels only to find they don't carry the replacement bulbs for all the lights they sell so tomorrow a trip to Joanns(further for me) to get a new one. My little table top ott is soooo much dimmer being 13 w. The mighty bright clip on helps a bit but I put it all down figuring I was supposed to be doing other things on this gorgeous 80 degree day.

1 comment:

Dirty Martini Queen said...

I bought my ott bulbs at Lowes. They don't sell the lamps but had an assortment of bulbs.