Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

Hope you all had a nice Easter weekend. Our weather was all over the place this weekend but Sunday was nice, sunny & in the 60's. Come on Spring.
With the holiday and track season going I didn't have much time to stitch. Last night I was able to sit down though and put in the last few stitches(after frogging some over 1) on this Chessie & Me.
Chessie & Me
A Breath of Autumn
36 ct. Meadow Rue
DMC

8 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely finish!

Carol said...

That is so, so pretty, Teresa!! Chessie & Me is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers...

butterfly said...

Ilove all your work, this one is lovely hugs.

Deb said...

Wonderful finish!! I love the satin stitched pumpkins.

We had a nice day yesterday - about 60 - but then there was snow this morning and it's cold again. I am wondering if spring is ever going to arrive.

Linda said...

What a pretty design Teresa. Congrats on the finish.

Linda

Sharon said...

Beautiful finish!

Babs in Alabama said...

A pretty finish, Teresa. Love those autumn colors & Chessie and me.

coral said...

I wish you a Happy belated Birthday matey...and love what you do ...Coral