Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Progress

Well, here is the progress from the last week on Dimensions Hidden Spirit. I was going to put it aside and work on one of my other wips....but I am probably 1 more week away from finishing so I think I'm going to keep going until I just HAVE to move to something else or finish, whichever comes first.
 I love how it looks when I put it at arm's length to see the image....about 1/2 of the water/mountains are 1/2 stitches and it looks so different than at the distance for stitching. So many 1/2 stitches in 1, 2, 3 strands as well as 2 strands of full stitches and many blended colors too.
Dimensions
Hidden Spirit

6 comments:

Charlene ♥ SC said...

It is beautiful, and tons of work! Is it a gift or a family heirloom?

Linda said...

It looks great Teresa. What a beautiful design.

Linda

Grit said...

FANTASTIC !!!
Grit

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Wow!
Donna

Rita said...

Beautiful!!

annalizard said...

Amazing!!
So beautiful.
Annalisa from Italy