Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Some framed finishes

This Moira Blackburn To everything was done a few years ago and Mom is framing it up finally.(faster than I frame things.;))
The first is straight on(trying to avoid glass glare)

The second is to show the correct coloring

This is one I've had hanging for years but never showed a framed pic of it.
Horizons
Tropical Fish

9 comments:

Miss LindaLee said...

Beautiful pieces. I have three to be framed right now and need to get busy with one of them right quick. It's a wedding gift for next month.

Your stitching is beautiful by the way.
LindaLee from
CrossN' My Stitches

Anonymous said...

The MB is beautiful as is the colorful fish
Fabulous pieces to cherish

Grit said...

Fantastic in framed.

Grit from Germany

butterfly said...

All your framed stitching looks great, hugs.

Mii Stitch said...

Both look really good! Well done!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Pretty finishes!

Carol said...

They look so beautiful, Teresa--great choice in frames :)

Rita said...

Beautiful!

Pam Tanner said...

I just ordered the kit directly from Moira Blackburn. I am going to donate the framed completed sampler to a charity in Alexandria, Va. so they can auction it off in their fund raiser they have each year.