Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Stitching something twice....(on purpose)

I have another commission piece only she wants 2 of them, no problem as it's a fun one to stitch. I've already done this one years ago for myself and enjoyed it.....Here is the first one just finished this morning. I will work on something else for a bit then do the 2nd one.  The fabric is the called for grey, only I used linen instead of aida. It looks blue in the picture here though.

Judith Kirby
Victorian House #9

9 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

This is one of my favorite Halloween pieces. Beautifully done!

Linda said...

What a great design Teresa. I have a couple of her charts, somewhere.

Linda

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

beautiful stitching.

blue star stitcher said...

I like that design, especially the black cat in the foreground. Glad to see i'm not the only one stitching Halloween in May.

Donna G. said...

Very nice! I'm such a slow stitcher....it would be Halloween 2025 before I could finish. I have to stick with small patterns.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Nice -- but two of 'em? Whew!

Grit said...

Fantastic stitching.
Grit from Germany

Mylene said...

Beautiful finish!!

Rita said...

Great finish!