Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A finish and a clearing house idea

Well here is my modified version of June.I left off the border and the top 1/2 of the chart and a bit on the lower. As I said, I decided against stitching this series but I couldn't let my start go unfinished. 
I decided I am going to try to sell this actual stitched piece. It measures 8 7/8 x 10....stitched area 4 3/4 x 5 3/8. I'd like $15.00 +actual postage for it. 
Prairie Schooler
June
DMC on lambswool evenweave

I'm also going to go through my stitching that I've displayed for years and no longer have on display and see if there are pieces(I know there are) that I'd like to sell off. Why not let someone else enjoy them. Of course family will get to choose before I sell them. Will post as I get them chosen.


2 comments:

Ranae said...

I love the PS finish
I like your modifications

butterfly said...

Just beautiful, I love PS charts, hugs.