Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fun one

This is a fun piece. The booklet has several cute labels to stitch. Thinking about doing a couple and it would be neat to copy them onto paper after stitching and decoupage them to canisters. Just a thought but I won't get to it for a while as I have several things I'd like to start up as well as many projects around the house if it would ever quit raining and warm up enough to work outside. We've had 26" of rain in the last 3 months not to mention tornados. Thankfully our area was spared but many were displaced.
Country Cross Stitch Old Country Store
Old Dutch Cleanser
on gold 14ct aida


6 comments:

Vickie said...

That's cute!

Deb said...

That piece is so cute! I have that same book!! What will you do with the stitched piece?

butterfly said...

How cute, love the label.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Cute! Sounds like a nice grouping.

Linda said...

Love the design Teresa. Is that the name of the book. Would love to get it.

Linda

Penny said...

Cute! The canisters sound like a neat idea. :)