Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Progress this week

As of this morning this is where I am on Sampler au bouquet....2nd half of part 2
Jardin Prive
Sampler au Bouquet 3 parts
DMC on 40ct. hand dyed
 ...And... I was going to do the PS month SAL but as I was stitching this piece I wasn't loving it....looks Just nan-ish to me with the peacock( I know I could have left it off). I love Just Nan, but this is supposed to be Prairie Schooler. I looked closer at the rest of the series and decided I didn't want to do them...so posted elsewhere and all those charts were snatched up. I feel better about it and will no longer be getting all PS charts as they come out...just ones I really like. BTW I've gone through all of my PS charts and realistically decided which ones to sell...so at photobucket & fb as well as my sale tab here I have them up for sale. On the tab here you will have to go to photobucket to see them....too many to post the pictures. Oh, and there are some OOP very reasonable.
Prairie Schooler
June
DMC on lambswool evenweave

3 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

always loved that Jardin Prive design, so pretty - your PS looks nice too - Amanda

Grit said...

I love your stitching. Looks so wonderful.
Grit

Penny said...

Beautiful progress!