Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Progress update

I'm currently working on 2 new starts....1 week on one then back to the other for a week.
I started Prairie Schooler June(am in a SAL at the Yahoo PS board for the monthly ones). I am working on this one this week.

Prairie Schooler
June
DMC on evenweave


This is another SAL I started well after it's start. I acquired the charts from a friend and I know a friend that is coveting them when I'm done, although mushy colors aren't usually to her liking. ;)
Jardin Prive
Sampler Au Bouquet(3 parts)
DMC on Lakeside 40ct.

7 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful progress on both!

Linda said...

Love your new starts Teresa.

Linda

Grit said...

So beautiful stitching as always.
Grit from Germany

Ranae said...

Great progress
I loved stitching the Jardin sampler

Penny said...

Your new starts are so pretty!

Cathy M said...

Your work is always so wonderful!!

CathyM

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress on both your WIPs.