Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, June 28, 2013

TaDa

Well, here they are all finished....They really did go together pretty easy(my part of the finishing-stitching together & bead hanger) Mom's part of folding the seam back(around curves) was the tedious part. And yes, there are 2 missing from this series that I didn't stitch up.
Blackbird Designs
'Tis Halloween
Now I just need to do the same kind of thing for ALL of my CEC littles that are for several holidays....stars, pears, hearts, acorns....;) my work is cut out for me.


11 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finishes. Love the stockings.

Linda

Faye said...

They are just perfect!!!! I know that must be an awesome feeling~~~~

Nicky said...

Beautiful stockings Teresa, such perfect finishing too.

Christine said...

These all look great! Congrats on the finishes!

Miss LindaLee said...

These are beautiful Teresa. Love all the different designs and the colors as well. Great job.

Penny said...

I love these! You and your mom did a wonderful job! :)

butterfly said...

You done a great job.

Brigitte said...

Wow, they just look marvellous.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

ALL darling and beautifully finished :)

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely stockings!

Carol said...

Oh, they are so perfect, Teresa--you and your mom make a great team :)