Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

No stitching....

No stitching for me last week from Sunday till Sunday. I went as one of the adults with our teens to Moore/Norman Oklahoma on a misson trip. It was VERY Hot but much less humid than here in the mid-Midwest. The work was hard but very fulfilling. So sad to see so much devastation.
I spent about 5 minutes this past Sunday and an hour or so Monday night stitching, that's it. Have too many things to do to catch up. I hope to get a bit of stitching in tonight.
Also, I've inventoried but not scanned in some stash for a lady that wants to sell her mom's things as she no longer can stitch due to macular degeneration. If you would like to see the list, let me know. All fabric is gone, but there are skeins of floss, boxes of carded floss(very organized) and lots of leaflets well loved.

1 comment:

Miss LindaLee said...

You being with the teens makes me think of our own mission trips to Haiti. Also, the three times we went as chaperons for super bowl. Oh my. Three thousand kids in one auditorium was over the top. All well worth it though. Bless you for being part of these kids lives.