Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

TaDa

Just a little bit ago I put the last stitches into this piece. It was so much fun to stitch. I was drawn to part 2 after a friend stitched it a year or so ago and I didn't know at the time it was a 3 parter. Was so glad to be able to get all 3 parts to stitch it up in a SAL.
Jardin Prive Sampler au bouquet parts 1-3
Dmc over 2 on 40ct. hand dyed linen



8 comments:

Grit said...

Teresa, your stitching looks so fantastic !

Mii Stitch said...

Oooh, you can be proud!! This is a little beautie, well done!!

Kevin said...

Teresa, it's BEAUTIFUL! I just received my flosses for this the other day, and can't wait to start stitching this one. Congrats on a gorgeous finish!!

Christine said...

Congrats! This came out gorgeous and I know how long it takes to stitch one over 2 on 40 ct!

PS - Your Halloween stockings below are adorable! How much fun you'll have this fall hanging them!

Rita said...

Beautiful!!

Karen said...

Great finish! I have always love these... the colors and design are perfect. Happy stitching on your next project!

Carol said...

Really gorgeous!! Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats.