Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Fall WAS in the air

We had an unusually cool July-first part of August but we are now full swing into summer with 90's and 100's. I love fall but I wasn't ready for it to be here yet as I dislike Winter so much.

Here is a finish that fit right in. I did it over 1 on 28 ct. so it is @ 2.5" square.
Bent Creek
Acorn
Weeks and Gast
1 over 1 on handdyed 28 ct. linen

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Very sweet! I love over one on 28ct. =)

Brigitte said...

A lovely finish!

butterfly said...

Love your stitching and design hugs.

Donna G. said...

I was actually just looking at this pattern in my "stash" over the weekend and thinking that I needed to add it to my "to-stitch" list. Very pretty and I like the idea of doing it over one.

Lelia said...

I like it a lot!