Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Love Blackbird and over one

I just finished up this Blackbird piece. I did it over 1 on 28 ct. and am ready to continue pieces over 1 for a while. It sure makes it possible to display more when most pieces end up being tiny. This one measures almost 4 x 8 which isn't really tiny but it was charted to be 7 x 15.

Blackbird Designs
Happy Birthday
Gast/Weeks
over 1 on 28 ct. linen



7 comments:

Vickie said...

What a sweet pattern and finish! Yes, that is exactly how I feel. I prefer to stitch tiny and do most everything smaller than called for. I just adore tiny!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Pretty!

butterfly said...

Love this design it looks beautiful, I like to stitch over one but not all the time hugs.

Natasha said...

very pretty! Yes, is'nt over 1 the best!!!

Ranae said...

Sooo pretty, over one looks so fantastic
I have a couple one over one projects on my plate, we' ll see how that goes
Thanks for the inspiration

Christine said...

This came out beautiful. Congrats on the finish and especially for the one over one!

Donna G. said...

What a pretty pattern! I also *love* stitching over one...some of my stitching friends think I'm nuts.....and if the fabric count is high, sometimes I AM nuts after stitching over one!