Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Progress on a WIP

I have finished page 5. I have 4 more full pages and 3 1/2 small pages and this baby will be finished. At this point I will be finishing up my 2nd full skein of SNC Acorn Woods after having started with a partial skein...I have 3 more to use so I think I will be fine on skein count.
By Gone Stitches
Quaker Virtues
40ct. hand dyed
1 over 2 with SNC Acorn Woods, Rusty Amber

6 comments:

Miss LindaLee said...

Beautiful work and I love he colors you have chosen. Keep us updated on your progress. LindaLee from
CrossN' My Stitches

butterfly said...

Your work looks fab, hugs.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Coming along great - love the fall colors!

Vickie said...

Whoo! Hoo! So gorgeous.

llknbillburg said...

You are making such wonderful progress on this!! The color you have chosen is just beautiful!! Laura

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Love this will you be selling the chart when you are finished. Can I have first bids on it?