Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

A bit of catch up and show n tell

First, a wonderful Christmas wish list was started, I was able to grant a wish and my wish was granted 5 fold. I wished for any one of the parts of Lizzie Kate Hearts and Holly mystery sampler....I received from Leslie all 3 parts and 2 pieces of her wonderful hand dyed fabric to try. Under the Sea Fabrics is her site for these yummy colors and many more. 1 piece is 32 Belfast and one is 36 Edinburgh.


Next up is a finish. It is from a past JCS ornament issue. 
Drawn Thread
Miniature Bellpull ornament
over 1 on linen
 And last but NOT least....Christmas eve I received the redwork blocks I stitched finished as a quilt(wall hanging) all pieced and hand quilted by my Mom. I'm going to try and get a better photo of it and see if I can't get one to show the wonderful quilting on it and show it in a later post. You can click on any pictures to see them closer up.
Crabapple Hill
Winter Wonderland



4 comments:

Karen said...

Love the quilt.... so pretty! Love your goodies too...

happy stitching in the new year....

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Great quilt - love the redwork. Those linen colors are scrumptious!

Happy New Year!

Carol said...

Wow! I love that quilt so much and the tiny Drawn Thread bellpull is adorable, too!

Wishing you all the best in 2014, Teresa :)

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

OH MY!!! I adore, adore, adore that quilt! It is one that I have gazed upon a lot over the past year, thinking "can I do that"?