Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Finish Finishes

Here are some ornaments I've just finished putting together....I need to look a couple of them up to see the designer and pattern name. All are from past JCS ornament issues. Some are for Christmas exchanges
Blue Ribbon Designs ?

Hands to work

This one is for me...past ornament kit exchange and we put them together

LHN
Fresh Fallen snow
This on Christi received/stole in gift exchange(rob your neighbor)

Full Circle
This one Christi received at our club Christmas party
I will soon have another 2 pages done on the Silver Lining to show you...these next showings are 2 pages at a time because the pages are very little stitching each....2 sets of them and it will be finished and ready to go to it's recipient to frame as she chooses.

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

All beautiful!

butterfly said...

So sweet, love all of you ornaments.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely finishes on your ornaments!! You are now all ready for the festivities :)

Stitchinowl said...

Very pretty finishes! Thanks for sharing.
Carolyn

MaƂgorzata Zoltek said...

Beautiful Christmas designs!