Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Presenting Purple Passion

I didn't take the time to scan in the finish 2 pages ago....the last 4 pages were minimal stitching so here she is fully completed and ready to go to her new home. With railroading and using Anchor(which is supposed to be thicker) there isn't as much coverage in some areas that I'd like. But I won't be examining it up close like when stitching and hopefully it's admirers won't either. Kind of like 'if you see my dust you came to my house for the wrong purpose'. ;)
Silver Lining
Purple passion
2 over 2 on 32 ct.

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Ahhh, this is looking so great. Congratulations on this finish!

llknbillburg said...

What a beautiful finish! Wherever it is going, I'm sure they will love it!! Laura

MaƂgorzata Zoltek said...

It looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It's lovely. Cathy Miller