Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Progress & a finish

The first is an ornament that I had started quite some time ago and found when going through my ornament issues, so I finished him up.
Ewe & I & Friends
Frosty
over 1 on linen
Here is my start on LK's mystery sampler. I'm doing it over 2 on a fabric that scanned in it's color but isn't showing here in my preview(hope it shows up as yellow and sparkly as it really is....it looks great with the sparkles and the colors called for.
Lizzie Kate
Hearts & Holly Mystery sampler
over 2 on Newcastle 40ct opal polished brass

2 comments:

llknbillburg said...

Love your snowman finish! I am itching to start the mystery sampler too! It is so beautiful!! Laura

Pam in IL said...

Love you snowman and your LK mystery sampler!