Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's definately winter here

We have had more than our share of snow though it's been gone for a while but these below zero wind chills are getting old. It's been years since we've been this cold.
I loved this design as soon as it came out. I decided to do it over 1. I've done Halloweenies and may go back and do that one again only over 1 also.
Plum Street Samplers
Winter Wienerland

7 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I just love this...I love the colors and the way it is designed.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Vickie said...

It's adorable! But extra sweet over one.

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Oh my gosh I bought tht chart this week because ijustcouldn't stop thinking about it after I saw it online. I don't even have a dog but that chart just kept calling to me so I finally ordered it. Just too stinking cute and I can't wait to stitch it up.
Donna

Rita said...

Cute!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

I went to my LNS shop today (Superbowl Sale) to get this and they had sold out! I've done Halloweenies, too! Bet it's adorable over one.

And This Little Pig said...

Brings a tear to my eye, but it is beautiful, I have Halloweenies, can't bring myself to stitch it, maybe one day.
Libbie :@

Sharon said...

Cute finish!